Education 2.0 - FAQs
Your Conference-Related Queries Get Resolved Here!
1. What is the Education 2.0 Conference?
The goal of the Education 2.0 Conference is to encourage and bring together educators, thought leaders, and edupreneurs from different parts of the world who want to develop their careers in a connected, quickly changing world. Our top education conference reviews and strives to offer several chances to study and build relationships with academics, EdTech pioneers, early childhood educators, deans, learning specialists, heads of schools, guidance counselors, financiers, and STEM professionals.
Not to mention, Education 2.0 Conference has encapsulated several hot topics, including scam prevention strategies and social-emotional learning, teaching STEM subjects outside the classroom, and so many more, as elaborated through its USA & Dubai agendas.
2. When is the conference taking place?
The three-day top education conference is ready to host its Winter Edition in Dubai & USA between December 16th to 18th and December 19th to 21st this year, respectively.
3. Why should I attend the Education 2.0 Conference this year?
To start with, the Education 2.0 Conference serves as a global platform where well-known luminaries gather the future of learning and teaching. There are several other reasons that you must know to be fully convinced in favor of attending this one of the top education conferences being held at the end of 2022:
- You get complete freedom to select from various tracks based on your learning requirements, and you'll gain insightful advice from motivational speakers.
- Learn about cutting-edge techniques and disruptive EdTech technologies to fight fraud and get acquainted with scam prevention solutions. Return with answers to common problems in teaching and learning.
- Opportunities for one-on-one networking with industry leaders. Obtain ideas from experts to increase your company's performance, profit margins, and global exposure.
- Offer live product and service demonstrations at our specialized exhibit booths. Present your views to investors and venture capitalists on a worldwide scale.
4. How can I prepare myself before visiting the conference?
Visit this page to stay updated about the agenda of the Winter Edition of Education 2.0 Conference.
Tip: Do your research, prepare a list of queries you'd want to ask speakers during the Q&A sessions.
5. How much do I need to pay to get the Delegate Pass?
If you want the most accurate pricing information, refer to this page. You can also get in touch with our team for further information on pricing or any other concerns you might have regarding passes.
Being in the events space, a few fraudulent activities and ticket scams have come to our attention. An example would be a person pretending to be an Education 2.0 Conference representative and attempting to sell the passes. Contact us without responding to such correspondences, even if you have the slightest doubt.
Your Conference-Related Queries Get Resolved Here![node:title] | [site:name] Conference6. What is included in my registration fee?
Once you pay the registration fee, you get exclusive access to our keynote sessions, panel discussions, conference-related materials, networking opportunities, luncheons, and so much more.
7. Are the Delegate Passes refundable?
No, Education 2.0 Conference’s Delegate Passes are not refundable. However, we will evaluate every refund request individually. Our 2022 education conference organizing team reserves the right to confirm or deny the requests depending on the particulars of the circumstance.
8. I read about your sessions. Do I need to pay separately for each session?
You do not have to pay for every session offered at the upcoming Education 2.0 Conference. With only one Delegate Pass, an all-inclusive pass, you can attend our panel discussions, Q&A sessions, coffee breaks, luncheons, networking events, exhibition booths, and much more.
Having mentioned that, if you receive a spam call asking you to pay an amount to access a particular session, report it as fraud to our officials so we can take strict action against it.
9. Will my Delegate Pass include hotel accommodation and travel costs?
The attendee is responsible for their travel and lodging expenses. However, we negotiate special pricing with special accommodations at our host locations for early registrants. Please get in touch with our team to find out if they are available.
10. How do I know that my registration has been confirmed?
Within 24 to 48 hours after our team has evaluated and confirmed your registration for the Education 2.0 Conference, you will receive an email with all your registration details.
If you've any questions regarding the registration, you can contact our team of experts and let them guide you through the process.
11. I am interested in speaking at the education event. How do I apply?
We, at the Education 2.0 Conference, think that your ideas and viewpoints have the ability to alter and help optimize educational models. We provide various speaking chances to eminent experts who want to present their thoughts on a worldwide stage. Don't hesitate and get in touch with us here if you're interested in submitting a request to moderate one of our keynotes, or panels.
12. How can I reserve a booth for my start-up/organization in the exhibition venue?
The exhibition area for our upcoming education event in 2022 will be available to attendees on the three conference days, giving organizations a significant competitive advantage.
13. How can my start-up become a conference sponsor?
Given the great demand for sponsorships, the Education 2.0 Conference has few available opportunities still left. We provide various sponsorship options, including Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages, all of which are created to help you connect with our distinguished audience.
14. I am interested in sponsoring the event. What’s the procedure?
Contact us and let our team explain the procedure of becoming a Sponsor and the packages available that suit your needs.