Code Of Conduct
Let's unite at Education 2.0 Conference to create a safe and respectful environment to appreciate and learn from each other.
Building A Safe, Scam-Free Atmosphere With the Help Of Education 2.0 Conference’s Attendees.
The Education 2.0 Conference, a three-day education event, is recognized for offering a dynamic forum for academic leaders and educational enthusiasts.
The event follows a defined set of rules and a Code of Conduct. This is meant to make the Education 2.0 Conference more welcoming and safer for everyone who attends it. It is a required component of our conference rules, processes, and standards, and it applies to all conference participants, sponsors, exhibitors, volunteers, contractors, presenters, and staff members.
We ask that all attendees adhere to the following guidelines:
Behavior Encouraged At The Education 2.0 Conference:
- Treat everyone with kindness, empathy, and understanding. Respect people's boundaries, beliefs, opinions, and cultures.
- Pay attention to what others say and ask clarifying questions if needed. Avoid interrupting or talking over others, and wait your turn to speak.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment by encouraging diversity, equity, and inclusion. Use inclusive language and avoid making assumptions about people based on gender, race, ethnicity, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other personal characteristics.
- If you witness or experience any behavior that violates this Code of Conduct or makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, please report it immediately to a staff member, volunteer, or organizer. We take all reports seriously and will take appropriate action to address them.
Behavior Discouraged At The Education 2.0 Conference:
- Harassment, discrimination, or bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to offensive language, sexual advances or comments, unwanted physical contact, threats, stalking, and hate speech.
- Fraudulent activity, such as stealing or copying intellectual property, or misrepresenting yourself or your company, is strictly prohibited.
- Intentionally or recklessly causing damage to property, equipment, or software is not allowed.
- Disrupting sessions or events by talking loudly, using your phone or computer to distract others, or leaving and re-entering the room frequently is disruptive to others and should be avoided.
- The conference does not permit weapons, firearms, explosives, or illegal substances.
Disclaimer For Fraud
Any spam or fraudulent scams are strictly prohibited during the Education 2.0 Conference. This includes unsolicited promotion of products or services, phishing, and other malicious activities that are frowned upon. Please note that any individuals found to be engaging in such activities will be subject to immediate removal from the event.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment for all attendees, and we encourage everyone to report any suspicious or unauthorized behavior to event staff or security personnel.
Thank you for helping us create a safe, welcoming, and respectful conference environment. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to a successful event!