Conference Updates & Safety Protocols
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused major disruptions in the education sector. With millions of students and teachers embracing virtual mediums to learn and teach, a paradigmatic change is being seen in global education systems. At Education 2.0 Conference, we will break down what these developments could mean for educationists across the globe and look for solutions to new challenges that have come to light.
As our conference is an in-person event, we are taking a host of precautionary measures to ensure your well-being and safety. Education 2.0 Conference’s belief is to tackle this unprecedented situation proactively through transparent communication, empathy, and meticulous planning. We take your health and safety extremely seriously.
At the moment, we are constantly in touch with local health authorities and have formulated a robust Health & Safety Plan to ensure that you feel comfortable to interact and participate in our sessions. This plan includes measures such as physical distancing, wearing of masks, temperature checks, and more. All of these procedures adhere to the guidelines offered by national and international health organizations to lower the risk of viral transmissions.
Traveling To Dubai - Present Guidelines
As of September 13, 2021, UAE is the most vaccinated country in the world, with 78% of its residents being fully vaccinated against the virus. With that, the city has now opened its doors for B2B events, allowing for 100% occupancy and welcoming travelers from across the world.
As we look forward to hosting you in the city of Dubai in 2022, we would like to highlight some of the notable travel regulations that have been put in place in the city to tackle COVID-19:
- There are no restrictions for travelers from any country to visit Dubai and it is thus open to all international visitors.
- Fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers will have to take an RT-PCR test; however, they are not required to quarantine upon arrival. Besides, travelers coming from green countries don't have to submit their RT-PCR reports.
- Prior to departure, international travelers will be required to furnish a printed negative RT-PCR test with a QR code no more than 72 hours old.
- UAE nationals are not required to produce their test certificate unless they are visiting from another country. They will have to take a test upon arrival.
- Passengers with severe/moderate disabilities and children under 12 years are not required to take a test at the departure airport.
We request you to keep checking this page for latest updates as the COVID-19 situation progresses. Presently, our primary goal is to put up safeguards and spread awareness regarding the current safety measures specified by local and state health authorities to ensure that you have a safe time with us. For detailed information and current updates, please visit: Emirates and Visit Dubai.
Conference Hall Safety Measures
Take a look at the safety measures we are taking at the conference.
Wearing of CDC-recommended masks
Frequent sanitization of venue
Hand sanitizing stations
Seating arrangements in buffet & networking areas
Touchless payment options
Responsible use of mics and other equipment
Sanitization of high-touch surfaces, luggage, etc.
Special guidelines for exhibitions
TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS
- People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms.
- Stay in touch with your physician. Contact your doctor before you get medical care.
- Your local health authorities may give instructions on keeping a check on your symptoms and reporting information.
- Updates on Covid-19 situation in Vegas: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/corona-virus-update
- Updates on Vaccine Development: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/covid-19-vaccine
Health & Safety Guidelines
Individuals feeling sick or experiencing classic COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, muscle or body aches should get in touch with healthcare providers and get tested accordingly.
At the Education 2.0 Conference, we will conduct temperature checks and attendees, staff, and vendors will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the venue. The three-day conference will be held in compliance with the highest standards of safety. Mask wearing, physical distancing, and contactless payments will be encouraged at the conference through proper signages around the venue. Do follow the safety guidelines as a personal responsibility to keep yourself and the community safe.
*Our guidelines may be modified from time to time as per directions by local authorities.